2021年5月5日 by 没有评论

ASIAdocument.write(“” + m[today.getMonth()+1]+ ” “+ today.getDate()+”, ” + theYear + ” “);HOMECHINAWORLDBUSINESSLIFESTYLECULTURETRAVELSPORTSOPINIONREGIONALFORUMNEWSPAPERChina Daily PDFChina Daily E-paperChina Daily Global PDFChina Daily Global E-paperOpinion / Forum TrendsEditorialsOp-EdColumnistsContributorsCartoonsSpecialsFrom the PressForum TrendsFrom the ReadersDebateEditors Pick:Syrian refugeescyberspaceV-Day paradeshrimp scandalTPPLaowais complain about Chinas immigrant policyUpdated:2014-06-17 08:02(
CommentsRonJaDa (Canada)The issue for me is about getting a work permit. This problem exists in most countries but to different degrees. Personally I know I have talents and skills to offer and know that I would be able to find employment that benefited me and China. While I held jobs in Canada for the last 20 years of my career that required a university degree as my experience and education was deemed at minimum to be equivalent, I never graduated university. There are several countries that I can legally work in but China is not one of them. I accept that in this world there are a million things I can have and there are a million things I can not have.Since I will not work illegally, I will not take one of the jobs that was offered to me in China. This is a loss for me and a loss for China. A piece of paper is one indication of qualification, in my opinion it should not be the only one. However I respect the rights and laws of any country I visit or live in. During my time living in China I focused on three things: enjoying my retirement, exchange tutoring in English, no money involved and learning Chinese.Ridiculous stereotypes about India
Gaokao is not unique to China
Embarrassing questions for foreigners
The original piece:[ChinaDaily online forum offers people from all over the world and all walks of life the opportunity to share their thoughts and feelings. Join us now!]Previous Page 12 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next PagePrevious Page 12 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next PagePhotoForum TrendsWhat do you think of organ donation?Do celebrities have a right to privacy?Are models necessary for auto shows?Should pet owners be taxed?Top 12 tips for traveling in ChinaHow has China changed you?Would you help an injured stranger?8.03K…| About China Daily | Advertise on Site | Contact Us | Job Offer | Expat Employment |Copyright 1995 -var oTime = new Date();
document.write(oTime.getFullYear());. All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.License for publishing multimedia online 0108263             Registration Number: 130349      

Leave a Comment

邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

20 − 19 =